Wing Earrings & Leather Bow Clips!

They have quite a big sale on Glitter right now so this weekend I went there to have a look!

earrings with wings black bow clips

I've wanted to buy earrings with wings for some time now, but all I could find were these tiny ones that came in three ^^' I really wanted a big pair of silver wings, but I bought these just in case >.<' But I'll probably buy bigger ones soon. They had one similar to the ones I wanted but it had an earcuff with it so.. Q.Q'

black bow clips leather
I really like these black leather-looking bow clips ^w^ when I saw them I just thought they were perfect for me since I usually mix the cute and dark styles.. easy clips to put on and won't mess up your new fixed hair. That can really bother me when clips are difficult to apply >.<'
Oh and Glitter had 20% off on all hair-accessories! Luckyy~

winged earrings wings


emo scene core girl blog

#winged #earrings #wings #earring #silver #gold #black #bow #clips #leather #emo 

No comments:

Post a Comment