Neko Cosplay - Me with blonde hair

In a recent post I showed a picture of myself in a blonde wig(link) ^.^' I just realised I haven't shown the pictures from that particular part of our day in the studio (along with some others that I will show eventually).

I take a long time editing and I usually never get satisfied with my pictures >.< luckily, Sandra (the photographer) edited these! She edits quicky and the result is always very natural and flawless @w@ click here if you want to check her out ~

blonde gyaru wig neko cosplay
gyaru cat cosplay kitty paws white tiger cute blonde studio modelwhite cat neko cosplay
cute blonde gyaru model

For some of the backstage pictures, click here ~ Backstage Pictures: Studio 2014

I tried the so called puppy eyes makeup here because I thought it would go well with the cosplay ^^ it gives a sweet look and makes the eyes look bigger! Like as if they were about to pop out of your head +.+' no, but .. that's the idea. For those who are not familiar with the puppy eyes, you can read about it at the end of this post ~ Testing Makeup from CandyDoll !

emo scene core blog



#gyaru #cat # #neko #cosplay #kitty #paws #white #tiger #cute #blonde #studio #model #makeup #bigger #big #eyes

5 comments:

  1. You're soo cuuute QwQ so glad you like how I edit <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! D8 you need to show me how you make them so lively <3 I really like them! <3

      Delete
  2. Do you know where you can buy these cat paws? I found similar ones but they don't seem like they are this good quality...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi could you please tell me where you got your cat paws?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hewwo i know this is a long shot but where did you get those paws
    Like they are the cutest paws ive ever seen and i would love a pair

    ReplyDelete