Akali Blood Moon Cosplay (remake)

Wow I didn't post anything here for a looong time... ; - ; sorry about that!
I've been mostly active on my Facebook and my Instagram, links are now at the right side of my blog under my profile if you want to follow my daily adventures ~  =^.^=



So! While I was gone, I have been working on several projects that I will update my blog with as soon as possible!

Among other things, I remade my Blood Moon Akali cosplay for Riot's Lunar Revel Event they had this February and I reaaallly wanted to make the cut so I remade EVERYTHING (except the mask) on my old blood moon cosplay just so it would be completely homemade and updated! ^__^

I learned some new techniques that I used on my new pair of weapons and here is the result ~

If anyone wants a tutorial for the weapons I'm more than happy to post one later on!

This was the end result and I'm really happy with it ~ my most comfortable cosplay yet! I really adore Akali and I can't wait to cosplay her default skin this weekend at Närcon 2015!! ^___^


Blood Moon Akali (remake of my old version)

Akali blood moon Cosplay

Blood Moon Akali Cosplay
Blood Moon Akali Cosplay
Akali Cosplay Blood Moon




League of Legends Akali Blood Moon cosplay

12 comments:

  1. Wow your remake looks so good <3 You're the perfect Akali ^__^

    ❤ Sann
    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my lady!
    First, let me congratulate you on this great cosplay Bloodmoon Akali. You have made me fall in love with you. <3 haha
    I do not know where you live, but you'll be in the Salo del Manga of Barcelona next October 31?
    It would be great that you were there, with or without cosplay. I'd love to take a picture with you. : D
    Greetings from Catalonia (Barcelona)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting blog. I give big thum up for very usefull and interesting information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi , thanks for sharing, yes, it would be very helpful if you post a tutorial. our website http://cosplaysky.co.uk/ is looking for excellent cosplayers, we would offer free costumes to you as long as you meet our requirements, pls contact us soon if you have any interests.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photoss are so amazing! i have only bought cosplay costume from online site like cosplaysky.fr, the quality is good but i don't konw if make a costume by myself is much cheaper ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I’ve really loved surfing around your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing in your feed and I hope you write once more soon! by skycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so pretty! I'm so happy to found your instagram too.
    Can you please tell me which camera did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so pretty! I'm so happy to found your instagram too.
    Can you please tell me which camera did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  9. beauriful! magnifique photos! est-ce que tu sait ce site:http://cosplaysky.fr/promotion/costume-noel.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow what a nice post. I like it very much and i must say that you have done a great work here.
    This is what I need. I like it very much . Thanks for sharing!



    Best Cosplay
    Cosplay Costumes
    Cosplay store
    Halloween store

    ReplyDelete