WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

So I found a notice in my mailbox today saying I had a package delivered. I figured it would be the make-up I had ordered the other day (YES IM OUT OF MAKE-UP D8 oh the horror..) but when I got the package I was like wuut owo

mystery-package OWO !!

So I opened it and realized it was a gift sent from my bestfriend, Sandra <3
She had also put in a cute letter, a gorgeous drawing of my character, Amane, from our roleplay Amami and also a hilarious comic-strip from it ^.^ Totally made my day, I'm super happy!!

Amane. Isn't she adorable? ; w ;


She also gave me a late birthday/christimas-gift which I tried my best to get a good picture of but I failed miserably!

As you can see, she got me "Amane's school-uniform" ! Too bad I don't look as cute in it as she does, but I'm so happy for it! QwQ Always wanned a japaneese schoolgirl uniform~


Luckily it fit :3 even though japaneese girls tend to be reeaally tiny!


 Look! I'm a japaneese schoolgirl! :D
(lol)

I know one thing for sure,

I've got the bestest friend in the world >:3 


Sandra, you little hot-pot
Love you, now and forever! <3



- Gabby

7 comments:

  1. QwQ You're too sweet <3 *rly happy you liked it*
    You look hot/cute in the uniform D: rawwwr!
    Love you soo much <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bet you look even hotter in yours @w@ rawrr!! <3
      IM the happy one! You're the best twinnie <3 Love you moar <333 !

      Delete
  2. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahw, this is soo cuute, and you're so fluffy I think I'm gonna diiiiiiiiiie <3 hahahah xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahha wtf 8''D ! <-- fluffy?! *blush* <3
      fniss <3 YAY!

      Delete
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82utG7Q3G_k

      XD <3

      Delete
  3. Söt du är Bella! saknar dig <3

    ReplyDelete