Ahri Cosplay League of Legends Part 1

For those who follow my instagram (I guess I'm more active there atm :c so lazy) knows that I went to Stockholm to see my bestie Sandra <3 and of course with that comes photoshoots!

I had the best time and I might post a few pictures from that later on c:


Anyways, to this post now!

I was cosplaying Ahri from League of Legends, my favorite game of all time +.+, at Närcon last summer but we didn't have time to take any pictures! So we made up for it a few weeks ago ~

I'm not a perfect Ahri but I did my best ; . ; hope you like! <3

league of legends cosplay ahri sexy
league of legends ahri cosplayahri cosplay league of legendscute ahri cosplay league of legends

Hope you like it \( ^__^ )/ ~ and look forward to part 2 ~
Already planning my third cosplay, can you guess who?

Hint: it's a character from my favorite game ehe ♥




14 comments:

  1. Yes you are a perfect ahri.. :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, GREAT COSPLAY!!!

    >^____^<


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, so first - do you have an FB acc or something like that? Twitter maybe? And second - you lied, your Ahri IS PERFECT!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiii ~ awaw thank you so much! no I don't have an fb account yet but when I get one I'll make sure to post about it on either insta or my blog ^^ thanks for your comment!!<3 <3

      -Gabby

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best cosplay i have never seen !! Beautiful ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Es la mejor Ahri que he visto!!!!
    Sin dudas el mejor cosplay de ella!
    Sos hermosa, (you are beautiful)

    ReplyDelete
  7. is u candy abuse? the ahri cosplay omg u are so much beatiful and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content.
    earn riot points

    ReplyDelete