Bad-hair/Dance~


I'm starting to wonder if a so called "bad hairday" really excists.. you know.. when your hair has no reason to look horrible but it just does? On those days, it doesn't matter what I do with my hair.
I usually just give up and avoid mirrors for the rest of the day ........

On these days, I swear my hair's got a life of its own ...


And guess what? I'm out of hairspray too! *whoopie~*



One thing kinda sucks less though.. my dance-classes start today ~
Let's see how I manage 6 classes instead of 5 this semester... it'll be hard work but I kinda like it that way!

Speaking of dancing, if you haven't seen this video, you really should.
It's my obsession of the month kindof  ^w^' ~

I really want to learn this dance, it looks like so much fun <3

Then I'm off ~ 


-Gabby

2 comments:

  1. Your bad hair day: My best hair day in 10 years xD Your hair looks awesome god damn it!

    /Saica

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH NO you should've seen it in rl :<
    I LOVE your hair.. it's always silky smooth, while mine is just dry dry dry </3

    ReplyDelete