Blond Emo Girl Look

Sorry for the lame title ~ Last weekend I went out with a friend to see Dracula Untold and I took the opportunity to "dress up" a bit, since I rarely do that on weekdays. Tired from work and everything q.q' I just don't see any point with wearing make-up at work! My hair and skin get all dusty anyways..

So I took a FEW pictures of my blonde wig ^__^ I mixed it with black clip-ons to make it a little more alternative ~ along with extremely smudged eyes!

I might post more pictures of this look if it's appreciated, we'll see I guess? c:


blonde emo scene girl

Tell me your opinion in the comments ~ ?


4 comments:

  1. why u so hawt ;w; <33 I wanna see mooaaar!! DD8 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks cute on you <3 I had that hairstyle way back in my emo days hehe ^_^ More pics~

    ~ Sann
    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana Nana BooBoo. Stick by our head in doodoo.

    ReplyDelete