Emo Girl Smudget Eyeliner Look

I was really happy when the stand for my camera arrived :33 finally I will be able to take some decent outfit pictures!  Was testing it out for the first time a while ago, though this was during my allergies to I didn't do much after that  ^^' just that one test was a pain, having to put makeup on even if it was just a bit of a smudge around the eyes..

Well, anyways thought I'd share some of the result pictures with you!


cute small emo scene girl
cute smokey eye make-up emo
jack daniels top shirt emo
rocker girl emo scene jack daniels top

I'm also gonna throw in a sneakpeak of my instagram x3

cute emo girl black hair smokey eyes eyeliner smudged
For this I just used a plain black eyeliner and smudget it out a bit. Also a white pencil above my under lashline to make the eyes seem bigger. Very quick and easy make-up for those who wants an eyecatching look but don't have much time on their hands!

xoxo,

emo scene girl black smudget eyeliner hair

7 comments:

  1. It looks amazing on you :D And I love your hair ^_^

    ~ Sann
    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you ^___^ and thanks for being my first follower on bloglovin, that means a lot <3 <3 <3 !

      -Gabby

      Delete
    2. You really really cute!! beautiful!
      <3 <3 <3 ����

      Delete
    3. Hey ... i really like it... where do i follow you for instagram

      Delete
  2. You are gorgeous. :3 You make my mole rat face look like sewer water haha ='3'=

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so beautifull, i love you hair!!

    ReplyDelete