Omg, I'm so stupid..

Okay, I accidentally "removed" all of my comments somehow so they are not readable for anyone *yay, im so smart!*
At least now I know not to press that button again... (I bet I'll do it again sometime) I'm such a noob on this blogger-thing... '

Hm. Well, so this has been my day.
Woke up 8 am feeling ill. I think I caught a really bad cold.. =A=' but I kinda saw that one coming.. I just started working with children after all! *those little germ-bombs*

Got sick of how long my hair had become so I went a little nuts with the razor (sounds so emo), but there's only a slight difference so I might cut it again when I've gathered a little more courage c:

Here's a little treat for the people with a sweet-tooth~

Lucifer.

He snuk into my bed this morning, really tired since be probably was out all night chasing things c:
He's so cute, aye? ~

Night!

- Gabby

6 comments:

  1. GET WELL D: <3
    cuuute kitty<3

    /Saica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS QWQ <3 huehuehe he is <3 Right now he's laying behind me on my chair warming my butt <3 *grabbing it with his claw too 8D <-wtf*

      Delete
  2. hope you get well soon xO <3

    LUCY <3 :'D he's so awesome, and fat. hahah xD

    miss you <3 !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! <33
      HE IS NOT FAT 8D *yes he kinda is, han har bukfett :<*

      He's cute.. when he's not biting my nose at 7 am each morning.

      miss you too QwQ ! <3

      Delete