Japanese Candy! ~ Saigon City – Asian food and drinks!

(Psst! Tip below)

I was really really happy when I found out they opened a very fancy store/café with asian groceries in Nordstan, Gothenburg! I'm rarely out shopping and I have no idea for how long it's been there but I'm guessing it's fairly new and I was very surprised to see such an high class store with asian foods! Such stores are usually hidden in corners of big cities and you have to walk a long way to get there ^.^' this is so close to home, I can just take a buss and I'm there! So awesome~ I have a feeling I'm gonna get chubby soon T.T'

But enough about that! I was going to take pictures of all the Pocky and Panda candies I bought in that particular store but .. unfortunately, I already ate it all D8 *slomp*

But!! Two weeks ago I ordered some candy from this site called Jlist.com (before I had found the one in Nordstan) Thanks, Sandra, for the tip <3

japanese candy hello kitty

Hello kitty sticks that you dip in chocolate ~
@.@ not really my type of candy but damn Sandra made me feel like trying them anyways! They reminded me of pocky but .. I'd rather have pocky <3

japanese candy collon

THEM COLLONS THOUGH <3
Wow, the vanilla ones must be my favorite japanese candy yet >//.//< they taste soo good and the packaging is also very cute~ (also bigger than I expected)! They look pretty good on my shelf @//w//@ *tries not to horde them japanese candy boxes<//*

emo scene core girl blog


#japanese #candy #collon #pocky #hello #kitty #strawberry #chocolate #vanilla 



4 comments:

  1. Hi :D Could you do a video make-up and hair tutorial? And how old are you? You look amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there ^__^
      I'd love to make a requested tutorial of some kind! Just tell me what kind of hair or makeup tutorial you'd wish to see and I'll keep it in mind for a future post!
      I'm 21 year's old. Thank you so much <3

      Delete
    2. How you style your hair would be nice. =) It would also be really interesting to watch a video like from year X to now, like how you've changed over the years because you have a really unique style so it would be rly cool to see what you went through to achieve the looks you have today. =)

      Delete
    3. Aw, I'll definitely keep that in mind! ^^ Thanks for your comments and look forward to the tutorial and "change from year to year" video <3

      Delete