Detangling Hairbrush - Tangle Teezer by Salong Elite!

So I went shopping yesterday and one of the things on my list was to get a wide toothed comb to use in my conditioning rutine.
Since your hair is more prone to breakage when it's wet, I never brush it before it's completely dried. But when I deepcondition my hair I want to comb/brush through it to make sure the conditioner reaches every single strand. No waste of conditioner here! emo scene girl blog
So I thought of getting a wide toothed comb since it's said to be more gentle with your hair when it's wet.

Even though my head was set for a cheap budget comb, I left the store with this...

 beauty blog tangle teezer review
detangling brush tangle teezer

Tangle Teezer Salong Elite

Apparently, this brush is a 2 in 1, since you can use it on both wet and dry hair. The store lady said that it's even gentler than a wide toothed comb since the big teeth on the comb will rip your hair if it gets stuck in a tangle. 
Meanwhile, this brush has both short and long spikes so it works itself down into the hair softly, without damaging or getting stuck in your tangles.


tangle teezer salong elite review

The store had them in so many colors, I almost went with a purple one but I ended up with this one. It's just so bright and colorful! ~ I liked the black one too but (even thought it might look gross) I want to be able to see how much hair gets stuck in the brush so I can control my hairloss. For example, if I see that my brush gets full of hair in just one brushing, I think over my diet and so on to see if I can change anything to strenghten my hair from within and prevent it.

When I got home, my hair was all messy from a long day, I tried the brush right away! Without any pulling, I brushed my hair slowly, letting the spikes work their way into my hair at their own pace.
It left my hair soft, with no frizzyness! And that's always been a problem for me when brushing my hair, it get's a bit frizzy, electric and hard to handle. I couldn't stop working my fingers through my newly brushed hair. It felt just amazing

I can't wait to try this on wet hair combined with a good conditioner!
beauty blog tangle teezer review
emo scene girl beauty blog





No comments:

Post a Comment