Today's Outfit - Turtles T-shirt ~

Today we had shopping on the schedule and we went early in the morning so we would have time to relax later that afternoon, but as usual we didn't get home until it was dark out ^.^' and unfortunately, I can't take good pictures in the dark so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to post about what I bought today! Soz ~ '

But I thought I'd make a quick post about my *pretty boring* look today ~ 

emo scene girl outfit
I'm so beautiful. *sheds a tear*
Shirt: New Yorker
Jeans: All I know is the brand: Serious Sally

No seriously, I know censuring faces are lame and all but today I just could not take pictures, not even selfies. I'm not sure I've ever had such a bad photoday. I felt like Chandler from Friends when standing in front of a camera....

chandler can't smile
Yep, that was me today. 

About my hair though, I really don't know why the dye get's stuck in my fringe but never my ends. Very annoying I must say
emo scene girl outfit

emo scene girl purple hair outfit

Time to play some Pokemon, then off to bed ~

emo scene girl outfit blog

No comments:

Post a Comment