Easy Party Makeup - with only three products!


Just a little something I merged together tonight ^.^' trying to get familiar with photoshop again and I thiink I'm beginning to get the hang of it again ~
I had forgotten how fun it is to edit pictures! But I get so tired after just one :c *lazy*

 Click for bigger image plz 
emo scene girl makeup tutorial eyeliner
I wasn't planning on making a quick tutorial about this makeup look but I figured why not ^.^' I might as well ~

How to get this look

This is what I do when I'm going somewhere but don't really care about or if I'm just too lazy to do anything extraordinary. So it's my so called "Couldn't Care Less Look - Gonna try to look glamorous anyways" ~ 

  • First, I do my "everyday-look" with just foundation and plain cat eye eyeliner.
  • Then I simply take a brown eyeshadow and darken the line above my eyelid to make it look deeper.
  • Use the same brown eyeshadow to darken the area along my lower eyelashes, this really sexes up the look +.+ 
I like this look because it's fancy and mysterious, and also very "sexual" ~ rawr! >:3


Need help to do a proper cateye like in this look? Go to my earlier post about how to make the perfect cat eye with eyeliner! --> How to Apply Eyeliner
#emo #scene #girl #black #purple #hair #cool #model #white #fluffy #shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment