How To Apply Eyeliner (Or How I Do It)

How to apply eyeliner aka how I apply eyeliner. 

Important thing to remember is that there are A LOT of ways to put on eyeliner but what I will show now is a simple guide of how to apply the most wanted winged cateye eyeliner.

This is the one I use for everyday since it's so simple and can be both used in an alternative Emo/Scene way and in an elegant, more sofisticated way.

how to apply eyeliner guide tutorial
Picture found on Google 

Eyeliner tutorial:

  • Follow your natural undereye-shape to make a straight line upwards. In other words, follow the angle of the outer corner of your eye.
  • Draw a line from your eye to your already drawn line, a bit higher than half way up so it leaves a thin line at the end. Do NOT try to make the ends meet if you don't want a thick end of your eyeliner.
  • Draw a line from the innercorner of your eye and make it meet the middle of the second like you made.
  • Fill in your pattern, be careful not to go too far out when filling the wing!
And now you're done! 


Thanks to this guide, I can make a successful and easy cateye everytime.

I'm very thankful for this m(-__-)m

2 comments: