Tea ~ !


I'm currently in a tea-period =w= (again). Ofcourse I always love tea, but sometimes I have weeks(?) where it becomes a part of my daily life and I can almost always be seen holding a cup.

Mostly because I have a bad habit of waiting for tea to cool... and most of the time it gets too cold. So I end up reheating it in the microwave over and over ^.^' maybe because sometimes I just enjoy the warm sensation it gives me when I hold the warm cup between my palms.. it's very calming ~





There are so many ways you can drink tea, (with sugar, milk and so on).
I think I like almost every way! I don't prefer any, I drink it the way I feel like it in that moment ^.^ Though I do prefer honey before sugar! It's quite a difference between them..


Click picture to read =^.^= that's some fun stuff right there!
Like the picture says, tea is quite the magical drink ~


If you were to ask me what tea I like the most, I would say:

"Oh I know, it's uh it's *getting all excited* .... : D  .... I don't know." *slomp*


Uhm, I think I like almost all of them >w< ... I love the excitement of trying a new kind of tea! *weird I know* So when I come to a friends house or someone else and they offer me tea, I take the one I haven't tried before :> It's the variation and all the millions of different flavours of tea that makes it so special and exciting, don't you think so?

Ahha, not to mention how very healthy it is!


At first I thought only green tea was any good for you but it turns out,
all of these has some unique positive effects on your health!

Google will tell you lots more ^w^ !


So, don't be scared and drink away! (that tea I mean :3 mehe)


- Gabby

1 comment:

  1. I am a big tea-drinker myself. I only really drink green tea (make me feel the best!), and a cup of chai tea in the evening (or in the winter, so good!). :3 But really, I think I drink too much (6-7 cups a day, in the colder days - even more sometimes). XD

    ReplyDelete