Eh sry ~ (Personal post) 8D


I know I was gonna try and update more but when I got home my life got spun around a bit and I haven't really been in a position to update ^.^' and I sorta got lazy, paha 8D
Another reason is that I haven't been feeling well and today I actually fell ill so I've just been sleeping it off all day >.< hah.

But lately I've been hanging out with my friends a lot, playing around and I actually took a dip in the lake the other night D8 buhhrr !

NEWS:

- There will be a week of no updates at all :3 cuuuz, I'm going to my best friend's house (in Stockholm) to play and maybe even take some photos as usual ~ I will try to update with more photos from our shoots I know I have been rly bad with that, its just that my blog is so badly designed (by me teehee) so all of my pictures appear really small >.< I suck at this website-stuff but I will make sure to fix it somehow.....*sorreeh*


In other wooords... I WILL be updating more when I get home in a week or so :3
It's not over till the fat lady sings, aye!!


^_____^ Hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of summer and holidays! I know I am.




*pictures from the previous days*


 Hohoo, I found this when I was out grocery-shopping +.+
it looks pretty in my bookshelf <3
#justgettingfatterlol

 Took this before I jumped in :3
It wasn't cold but I still had a hard time @.@' tehe
*whimp and sensetive to cold*


My fwiends and moi 8> BBQ ftw
*yes, I'm eating stuff and enjoying life right now D8<*
Happyness equals food, k?






- Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment