Kyary's 2nd Album realease; Nanda Collection


Been looking forward to this so much and now it's finally here ~ ^^
I just love how they introduce the album in this video, very creative!

Definately worth a look!

Kyary's 2nd Album: "Nanda Collection"



News: NärCon!

I'm going to NärCon in Linköping Sweden! Ofc, with my best friend, Sandra/Himechan <3 but also with my boyfriend! =^.^=  I look forward to it a lot <3

Anime Convention with my bestfriend <3
 Can't wait!



Hope to see you there!


- Gabby


4 comments:

  1. Haehahejae h can't wait ;v; You're so cute <3 *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you <3 ! >w< *hug* <33 Gonna be so awesome!

      Delete
  2. Awesome video, and you guys look so cute in the purikura! *___*

    Would you like to follow each other on Blogloving/GFC? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^__^ <3 absolutaly, I'm not very active with checking blogloving but I will follow your blog back ~

      -Gabby

      Delete