Gothenburg


Yea, ofc I never said that.. but this weekend I went to Gothenburg to visit an "old friend" hohoho... *I'm sorry please don't kill me*

We had alot of fun, doing nostalgic things ~ I even made her a drawing! (and I don't even know how to draw anymore!) She even made cupcakes for my visit @w@ *feels special* They were delicious <3


Anyways, I wanned to show the eyelashes I tried on just before I left yesterday....



Wiiiie!! pwettie lashes ~ 


hurrrr...


That is my real eye-color in daylight, and I reeaaallly wanna try blue circle lenses soon QwQ' .. and I just realized my cheekbones are really visible in this picture o.o .... I'm so not made for having my picture taken from the front =w=' 

It's my third time applying lashes and I think I'm getting there... practise makes perfect!


Here's some music too ~



It's really cute and makes me laugh a little ~ 


Baiya ~ !

- Gabby


6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous...! >.< I wish I could look like that D: Or even put on eyelashes for that matter. It took me 1 half hour and it looked like fuck, rofl!

    /Saica

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah! cutie <33 I can teach you when we meet! x'D
    And you ARE gorgeous @_@' look yourself in the mirror for once D:

    -Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm old T-T It was fun, having you here! <3 UPDATE YR BLOG! ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA I will!! I just got home from sandra and haven't had the time to update :< <3 gomen ne

      -Gabby

      Delete