Late update


So, the reason I haven't updated this past week is that I made a trip to Stockholm to visit my sweetiepie-twin, Sandra ^.~ and ofcourse Stefan and little Jenny!

We planned three different kinds of photoshoots but unfortunally the weather was not on our side this week :< rain rain rain!

Sandra and I decided to take a risk and went out for an "animal shoot" in the woods, even though it rained from time to time the same day. We did stand under a tiny umbrella for 20 minutes but after that, we ended up with some pretty nice pictures ^__^ I'm really glad we did that, and it was alot of fun too!


Sample from the animal shoot in the woods....
Clothes borrowed from Sandra-chii ~


I'll update a little more about what we did and stuff later x3 .. there's alot more to tell and ALOT more interesting pictures ~


Just want to say that I miss you guys alot, thanks Sandra and Stefan for staying up all night with me and walking me to the train! I love you ^___^  <3

- Gabby


2 comments:

  1. we had so much fuun OwO ~~
    I miss yew D8 <3 <3

    /Saica

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure had OwQ MISS YOU TOO! <3

    -Gabby

    ReplyDelete