Cher Lloyd


I just discovered a "new" artist, who appariently did a pretty good job in this american show called "X-factor" (where I think One Direction got their fame from? ' ). I've never heard of this but apparently it will take the place of "Idol" in Sweden this year. *shrug* I guess I'll have a look if it does. But I'm not really into following such tv-shows tbh... Sometimes I want to but I just don't have it in me I guess.
(I have only been able to follow Top Model so far V__V' <-- fail, no?)

Anyways, Cher Lloyd did NOT make me fall in love right away but she kind of grew on me with that strange charisma and performance.. I have a weak spot for unique voices too =w=''


Gooosh, she's pretty +__+' <3


I can see why she has a few haters, but I think she's that kind of artist you'd either love or hate right?
My guess is that half of them are pretty jealous too.. but who wouldn't, really? .___. gorgeous girl with talent..

Hope the fame doesn't get to her head though!


Bai for now!

- Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment