Valentine's Day

I know it's a little late, but I really wanted to show you what I made for my boyfriend for Valentine's day x3
First of all, I went out of bed before him and made him a gigantic breakfast made of american panncakes and prawn-sandwhiches. It was appreciated indeed~ oh, hah, and ignore the screwed up eggs ^_^''


omnomnom...

I also prepared homemade chocolate two days in advance!
I was so nervious since it was my first time making them and I didn't have everything I needed so I had to use what I had and they didn't end up exactly how I wanted them to.. *drop* 


Truffles, decorative chocolate and random "pralines" ~ 


I still think they ended up quite well for a first time, even my mom told me it was a job well done, made me really happy and a little proud even ^.^' !


Cute heartshaped box and with pink decoration-paper <3 


Not really sure how they all tasted, but my boyfriend was really content and ate it all very quickly <3
The truffle-thingies was appreciated at home too and was gone before I knew it, my mom even wanted me to make some more today (which ofc I will ~ )

Oh, before I forget haha I also gave him something I ordered from Japan.
He doesn't have any gloves so his hands get really cold in the winter when he goes out to smoke so I thought of this cute idéa instead.

He's got my heart <3

It's a Hokkairo pocket-warmer. It's very popular in Japan but even over there, the heart-shaped is a rare one! Most are disposable but this is a semi-permanent use eco type :)
He loved that one too ~

We didn't go out or anything, just watching movies at home enjoying eachothers company ^^ it's hard having a "special day" with someone when every day feels special with him, am I right? <3

Have a great day people!

- Gabby

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete