Work-day

First day of my job at a kindergarden and as I thought, it's not really a place to have long nails at ^.^' ofcourse I broke about four of them when I was playing with the children at the swings (It didn't hurt though, I was pretty lucky).
And here I thought I was regrowing them to their usual length :< this sucks. I really wanted to have long nails for our next photoshoot. I'm not a fan of fake-nails but I guess one time couldn't hurt..


Pretty freaky, aye? It's what I'm used to though..


Oh, and my first day was pretty cool. I don't admit it very often but I do have a soft spot for kids.. even though I'm not very patient and with my temper it's not always that easy.. But their cute, aren't they? ~

Bai for now!

-Gabby

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete