Helloo~

Okay, so this is my very first public blog and also english isn't my native language so please be a little patient with me~
First would be some facts about me I guess :3 that'd be fun right?

Name: Gabby
Origin: Sweden/Paraguay
Hobby: drawing, modelling, dancing, singing, photography, reading, computer/video-games ~
Music: I rarely LOVE every song in one genre. But I mostly take a liking in j-pop, k-pop, j-rock, metal, reggeaton and just some normal pop- and rock songs >:3 sometimes even country

FAQ:
I'm addicted to manga/anime, clothes from and most things concerning Japan ~
I still love pokemon, bite me.
I'm a hopeless romantic.
Roleplaying-freak.
I dislike shallow and self-centered people.
Lucifer lives in my bed.
And like it says in the title, I'm a hardcore sugar-addict
(No joke, it's really hard to stop ; w ; )
I also have the best boyfriend in the world whom I love vey much <3

I think that'd be all for now, if I missed something, don't be afraid to ask aye?

Like anyone cares ima put up a video of a movie I just saw today. It was pretty nice x3 i often like vampire-movies. I'm not sure if it's a horror or not bc it had it's funny moments ~
I won't send a trailer cuz it kinda gives it away but I will send the credits bc I liked the song >:3




Movie Fright Night



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete