Healthy Weekend Breakfast - Cottage Cheese Pancakes

The moment I woke up today I felt it was going to be a good day. The sun was shining outside for the first time in months and I was met with a wonderful smell from the kitchen ~

My mom had made cottage cheese pancakes! They looked so lovely I just had to take a few pictures ~

cottage cheese pancakes recipehealthy breakfast idea cottage cheese pancakes
For this recipe we used so called psyllium seed husk instead of white flour, but there are recipes on google with flour if preferred! Since I have a sensitive stomache I try to stay away from flour as much as I can ^.^' 

Recipe: 4 person

  • 1 egg
  • 100g cottage cheese
  • 3/4 tablespoon psyllium seek husk
  • 1 tablespoon butter
Topping (optional):
  • 2 tablespoons cottagecheese
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla quark
  • blueberries and/or raspberries

Mix egg, cottage cheese and husk in a food processor. Melt the butter in a small pan and fry them on low heat for a few minutes per side. Blend cottage cheese and quark and put on the hot pancakes, top with raspberries and/or blueberries ~

emo scene girl blog

1 comment: