Back home again/Sushi!


Hii ~ yesterday I came back from Skåne early to prepare for the evening we've been planning with some of my friends. Too bad, not everyone could make it..

We've talked about having a "Japanese-Evening" since we've had "African-Evening" once before ~

And ofc, we made sushi! My favorite dish ~ (^-^) !

Here's a couple of pictures of our lovely creations, even though my two friends helping me were beginners, they ended up really well!

I think we were pretty creative in our making too~


Dinner! omnomnom.... +.+


Julia brought wasabi-nuts..
...which we tasted and then spitted out <3



 "<3"



The pictures were taken my Elisabeth ^-^ (except the last one ehe <3) since I forgot my camera at home @w@'' ~

We ended the evening with a bunch of Sailor Moon episodes I had brought.


I looove Sailor Moon  ( ´ u ` ) <3



Thanks for reading~!


-Gabby


2 comments:

  1. Omnomnom! @w@ <3
    Sounds like you all had a great time!! >w< I wanna watch Sailor Moon with you too! D8
    You're so cute in that last picture QwQ <3

    /Saica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should!! I laugh like a retard when I watch it D8 I bet I'd have 100times more fun watching it with you! <3
      Aw thanks darl <3 >w<

      -Gabby

      Delete