New Blog Design - New Header!

Hey! I juust finished the header for my blog and phew .. :'3 I sure took my time with it >.< I always take a while with these kind of things since I'm kind of a perfectionist... I will probably make some minor changes to the design but the header will stay as it is ^^ ... at least for a while 8D

This will be a short post since it's really late but now when my new blogdesign is up I feel very eager to make the posts I have planned ahead!

I hope you feel at home with the new design ~
blog design cute pink emo girl

5 comments:

  1. it's soo cute and awesome!! D8 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sweetie >w< <3 ! and for the hand aswell

      Delete
  2. I really like the new design! is more organized now and I think is more professional ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much ^^ yes I must admit it was a bit messy before! I'm glad you like it, thanks for leaving a comment~

      Delete