How to find the clothes you want online

I think we've all been there. You see a picture or a photo online, there's a shirt, dress, jewellery or maybe a pair of shoes you want. But! You have no idea where this item was bought and no idea of where it could be either. Then I've got the solution for you!

how to find the clothes I want online

The Hunt


This must be one of my favorite sites and I use it on a regular basis to find the clothes I'm looking for. It's helped me a lot and now I wanted to share my secret with you!

It's actually very simple. There are two ways of using this site to find where to buy your item.

  1. You make an account and you start a "hunt". All you need to do is use the picture where the item is shown, make a good title and tag it with relevant keywords. You may choose alternatives as "This exactly", "similar to this" and even things like "what goes with this" and "style me"!
  2. You use the searchbar by typing in keywords that describe your item. If you don't find it the first time, just search again using different tags. People might describe the item differently than you would.
    If you find your item and there are no finds for it yet, just follow the hunt and you will be noted when a find comes up!
This site isn't only used for finding items, some people use it to search for exercising tips, books, movies and some people even wants to get help styling themselves


I really love this site, not only because it's easier to find the things that I want, but for windowshopping too! Sometimes I go there not knowing what I want and I quickly find something interesting ~

emo scene core girl blog



No comments:

Post a Comment