3 Years with my Boyfriend! ♥

Back after a long time .. ^.^' I'm gonna be lame and just say I've had a lot going on recently!

Like this week... because this wednesday, 30th April, it's been three years since my boyfriend and I started our journey together as an official couple

emo couples cute love

We spent our anniversary in Gothenburg, two nights at a lovely hotel and spent a day at the amusementpark, Liseberg ^__^ I really like amusementparks and being there with my luff makes the perfect date in my opinion ♥ so romantic!

emo couples cute love

Thanks for putting up with me for 3 years, my prince ♥ I feel so lucky to be in love with my bestfriend. I love you, and I hope we can spend an eternity together..
emo couple cute love couples

I'll end this cheesy post with a song that's had a special meaning ever since the first day I met you. Not only because you were the one who introduced me to this amazing band through this song but also because it's the only one that fits us perfectly.



/ ♥

2 comments: