Pikachu Kigurumi Cosplay

Another outfit from the photoshoot in the studio with the lovely Sandra holding the camera once again ^^ ~
This time it's pictures of me in my pikachu kigurumi that I got from my darling 

We were actually in a hurry when shooting this one because we only had half an hour and about three more outfits each to go ^.^' it was a bit stressful but the day was so much fun overall.
For backstage pictures click the link -- > Backstage Pictures: Studio 2014

My kigurumi was bought on Ebay.com and I do recommend to buy it from there since kigurumi's are usually very pricy! 

Now, enjoy!~

Cute Pikachu Kigurumi
Pikachu kigu
Pikachu cosplayPikachu kigurumi buyPokemon KigurumiPokemon cosplay kigurumi
emo scene girl cosplay



#Pikachu #pokemon #pokémon #cosplay #kigu #kigurumi #emo #scene #girl #makeup #smokey #eyes #studio #modell #cute

2 comments:

  1. Do you perhaps remember which ebay seller you got it from?? I want one that looks exactly like yours :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do people think a kigurumi is a cosplay smh

    ReplyDelete