Shopaholic?

Ah, yea I'm sorry for being so lazy with the updating.. but I never blog when I'm at my boyfriend's so.. x3

So, since I got home I've felt this strong urge to spend money o_o it's insane. I'm afraid of myself...
Today I've spent money on makeup, a facial-treatment (hurt like hell D:) and lenses (again) since it was free-shipping till 30/6 .... V.V

And this morning, my mom decided to take me shopping tomorrow! All of a sudden! *faints* Can't wait. I'll probably windowshop most of the time though~ for my own sake :(


Since I really want to improve my skin, I've decided to try a new foundation (the one I just ordered), it's called "i.d. bareminerals", but I think they changed it so today it's just "bareminerals".


~ New foundation ~


Apparently, it's supposed to be really kind to your skin and be so good for it that you don't even have to remove it before you go to bed!

In the store, the price was $70 and the brush for it was about $40 ..
My first thought was "I'm not spending that!"  .. so I went home and looked for it on the internet =^.^=

I ended up buying both foundation AND brush for $38, shipping-FREE!

I have high expectations about this and will probably write what I thought of it later ~

BTW! 

It has been decided that Sandra and Stefan are coming to visit me in august! ^.^ 

love love love <3

I'm really excited! I miss my bestfriends alot.. >w< and it's their first time here so I hope they'll enjoy their stay! <3


-Gabby





2 comments:

  1. Oooh I've heard about that foundation owo I hope it's good! 8D <3
    And yes we are!! ~ Looking forward to it ~~

    /Saica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yea 8D can't wait till I get my order @www@
      Me too!! <3 <3 <3

      -Gabby

      Delete