Picnic!

Yesterday, my friend My made a reeaally spontaneous picnic in the park close to where I live!
(Love the spontaneous part <3)

Funny story.... we intended to buy just ordinary water from the store to drink and wash the fruits with.. but ofcourse we missed the text under "Water" on it saying "sparkling water" ... AND.. citrus-flavoured.

So..... our grapes sparkled.. our strawberries sparkled... AND.. tasted like citrus.

We admit that we failed. Just a little bit <3


SPARKLING GRAPES WIIIE!!! ~

Muuuuuuh <3

 Meeeeeeeeee, so excited! omnomnom


Excuse my energy-oveload, I'm going to bed naows.......

Night! ~

- Gabby


2 comments:

  1. Rofl you are so cuuute xD <3
    I wanna eat sparkling fruit but I hate citrus :C dammit

    /Saica

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( it wasn't that bad really... rofl! we can have a sparkling pic-nic sometime too! don't worry <33

    -Gabby

    ReplyDelete