Akali Blood Moon Cosplay ~ Part 1

So I started to make a tutorial here on my blog on how to make blood moon akali weapons (part 1) but I only posted part one out of three yet, I'm sorry about that. But since I finished them and Sandra took my photos already I thought I'd show how they ended up, I'm very excited about it!

Thanks for editing them for me, I'm sorry I'm so lazy <3 I will get better.

The photos were taken at Närcon 2014 in Linköping Sweden =^.^=

Weapons and mask, made by me.
Model: me
Clothes, EzCosplay.

blood moon akali cosplay league of legends tutorial
blood moon akali cosplay league of legends
blood moon akali cosplay league of legends
blood moon akali mask league of legends cosplay
~ As balance dictates ~

Now, when I'm no longer stressed about the cosplay making I will try my best to put up a proper tutorial for both weapons and mask ^.^' Look forward to that!

I need to get more blog-active :c I work too much really...

Anyways, this is the result of my hard work, and I would say it's not all that bad considering it was my first ever try to make a cosplay and I learned A LOT in the process ^.^

Look out for Part 2 of this photoshoot but also Part 2 of my blood moon akali weapons tutorial!

xoxo,

emo girl blog scene

8 comments:

  1. You're so beautiful TwT <3333 and make such a great Akali <3

    -Saica

    www.saicachi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. QwQ awww. YOU'RE beautiful <3 Thanks for taking my picture

      Delete
  2. You look amazing as akali ^_^

    ~ Sann
    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you photoshop your pictures? You have such flawless skin, if it isn't photoshopped then which skincare do you use? Or were you just born with great skin? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! I do Photoshop them but only effects and correcting light. However, I was definitely not born with great skin and I have always kind of struggled, but now I have products that work wonders on my skin! I could make a post about them if you'd like ^_^

      -Gabby

      Delete
  4. Älskar alla bilder på dig! Tycker dessutom om din blogg, så här kommer jag fortsätta kika in! :D
    www.nouw.com/Miirandas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Great Post, are you still working on the review? we http://cosplaysky.co.uk/ is working on the sponsoring programs, we would offer free costumes to you ,all you need to do is make a post to review our costume. pls feel free to back to us if you have any interests

    ReplyDelete