Pink Angel Wings Sweater

Just wanned to show one of my favorite clothes right now >w<

This shirt or hoodie, is so cozy I could just wear it all the time! I bought mine in size L but as you can see it's a little big on me even.. ' Japanese sizes tend to be super small so I always buy L when I order from Japan.. this time I wasn't very lucky though. I couldn't return it since shipping takes so much time but at least now I can wear something underneath if I feel a bit cold!
cute pink sweater
cute pink sweater
cute pink sweater

I ordered the hoodie from Yumetenbo ~

I just love the material, I could just sleep in it! And yes, I'm a girl of comfort. I completely adore cozy clothes and anything oversize.. I need to start getting used to tighter clothes soon, with summer coming up and everything ~

emo scene core girl


4 comments: