How To Make 2 in 1 Makeup Brush Tip

If you're like me, trying to save your money as long and much as you can, but still want to be able to have a decent makeup from time to time.. you'd find great use for this tip that I actually came up on my own!
Not sure if anyone else did it before me but oh well.. ^.^'

When making an order of shampoo and conditioner, I got a brush set with a few budget brushes with it. I was happy because I didn't have a lot of makeup brushes since they are usually quite expensive.

But ofcourse, out of all of my new brushes there was none in the size I wanted >.< I needed a medium sized one to make shadows on my eyelids, smokey eyes and so on... so I came up with this really simple idea.
So just scroll to see how to turn your bigger makeup brushes into smaller ones ^__^ this is what I do!

How to turn a big makeup brush into a small one

makeup brush smokey eyes tipTiny rubberbands. My boyfriend got these when he had braces. His dentist gave him tons that he never used up so he gave me the rest to put at the ends of my braids and so on ^__^ but apparently you can use them for a lot of other things! 
They have started to sell these but as ordinary rubber bands for hair so you can probably find them in your local grocery store! Look for them in the shelfs with buckles, combs and so on ~

makeup brush smokey eyes tip
Take the brush you find too big and roll the rubber band from the bottom up so you get a hold of all of the strands! emo makeup tutorial

If you need it even smaller, just roll it up a little further!

Hope this tip was useful  ^-^ 

smokey eyes tips

No comments:

Post a Comment