Emo/Scene Inspiration Music!


Yes, I actually have some music that inspire me and makes me even more excited about fixing myself up in the days ~

So from time to time, I'll probably post about the..

Music I listen to while:


  • fixing my make-up
  • fixing my hair
  • dressing up 

When I'm going somewhere in the days, the thing I usually look forward to the most is taking my time doing these things! With some awesome inspiring music to go along with it  !

I will tag this musics with BOTH music and inspiration tag! Since the songs give me inspiration to continue experimenting with style, looks and beauty ~ 




I love this song because it reminds me of one of my motos...




Keep your head held high and be proud of who you are.
Remember, the world is your catwalk.




- Gabby

1 comment: