Testing make-up


Is it only me who sometimes feel like trying out make-up in the middle of the night?
Excuse the bad quality QwQ cam pics are not always the best but it sure is convenient when you can't see a thing in your room or anywhere else, haha!

Oh, I almost forgot, I got a package today too!

CandyDoll Lipstick "Ramune Pink"


Ta-daah ~ Guess what, this is my first ever purchased CandyDoll product, so tbh I was not sure what to expect but I've been really excited about getting this ^-^


Cute design ~ 
(yes I'm wearing a fake nail because it broke two days ago :c sobsob)


Ooh, I just love the design of this <3 Can't help being excited about now owning a lipstick +.+ and yes, that is because I am aware that my lips does not look good with lipstick (I'm a lipgloss or nothing kind of person?) so I was a bit nervous.. =w=

Soo, the color is one I've been looking for for ages in regular stores but not yet found. Since my lips are a strange color, it's hard to find anything for them at all.. ' lol

PINK. I knew I would probably look rediculous with this color but I'm such a sucker for pink lips and ain't Masuwaka Tsubasa's lips just gorgeous? +.+ <3

I might make a proper review about this lipstick later since I was just gonna post pics of my random make-up right now... ofc I ended up with a longer post. *teehee*




SO PICS! (wearing le CandyDoll lipstick) ~





Uhm, so as I thought, I do not give this lipstick justice since I just look strange with lipstick (especially PINK). But it is exactly the color I was going for so for that, I'm glad ^-^

Too bad I look like a swedish "fjortis" though :c lol sobsob *cries in corner* 


MAKE-UP: 

This is the so called "puppy-look" where I highlight and fake a pair of 'bags' under my eyes which I've envied some people for having since forever. <3 =w= derp. Recently though, I read that it is called 'smiling eyes' in Japan and that it is very much-wanted there now! Funny, I thought I would always be the only one =^.^=



Thanks for reading! 



- Gabby 



6 comments:

  1. omgomgomgomg QwQ It fits you perfectly goddammit <3
    It's the colour I want too... <3 I only have lipgloss and driedout lipstick Rolf :c And I wanna try that with my eyes but it would probably look weird on me /sob

    /Saica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks darling but it really doesnt, sadly QwQ <33
      They say it looks better with lipstick first then gloss. We can borrow eachothers and try it out! ♥
      It's really easy @w@ we can test it on you sometime next week <33

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. It does though DD8 <3
      Yeah I heard that too >w< I think tsubasa uses first lipfoundation, lipstick, then lipgloss @w@''
      Sure!! <3 >W<
      QwQ Yay <3

      Delete
  2. Proper review, onegaishimasu!! :3 Like how it feels on the lips, if its drying or anything. This color would probably not work on me, I think strong vivid colors (and warmer tones) works best for my skin. By the way, you look really cute with your hair back in the pics!! Miss you! We should meet soon? Before summer ends. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review! I LOVE the candy doll line by tsubasa <3

    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete