Take it easy


Okay... so I've been meaning to clean my room for the last 5 days... and call important people and ask for a job...... and updating my blog.... and dayviews.. lol

I've been totally lazy these days xD and I blame my messy room (that btw SMELLED when I got home from Skåne! D:) Yea the door was closed and I'm SURE my cat puked somewhere and my mom won't tell me where.... :<  fml


Anyways.. my plan today was actually to take a walk in the sun (I haven't seen the sun in AGES it feels like), BUT before that; I neeeed to clean up this mess and get a few things done or I will NEVER! 


So, with a few witnesses (the one, maybe two people reading this 8D) I will now
 promise to clean my room today! (oh this hurts so much to write somehow)


Oh and as a treat, here's a picture of my cat.

weeeeeh! Lucifuuhhrrr-duuhhrrr
..... Yea.

Bye for now

-Gabby




2 comments:

  1. luuuciiifuuurrr <3 soo cute xD !
    And eww puke D:

    /Saica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheh 8''D we like to bully his cute ass ~
      yuh D:

      -Gabby

      Delete