Still resting

Yea, so I didn't get any better even though I DID rest all weekend. So yesterday I went to the hospital and after taking a sample from my throat  (reeaally uncomfortable, I hate it) they told me I had tonsillitis.

So after taking antibiotics for two days now I'm FINALLY beginning to feel better x3 but I lost two days of work and dancing... ugh.

Something that really makes me happy though is thinking of this upcoming weekend :3 It'll be AWESOME!


Why? Because;

  1. My brother is coming home!
      I haven't seen him in ages since he moved out several weeks ago, and I miss him alot. We're also going to celebrate his birthday => Lots of cake and spending time with family

  2. Celebrating my friend Åse
    I haven't seen her in a while and I miss her alot. I'll probably be able to see some of my old friends again, which makes me really happy ^_^ !


    and my personal favorite..
  3. My boy is coming <3
m'luff <3

I haven't seen my boyfriend in almost a month now and it's killing me >.< I'm so happy he'll be here soon, I can always relax more when he's around..

Love love <3



Bai for now!

- Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment