Sam Tsui

I must say I simply adore this guy. I've listened to him for so long and his original songs has really meant a whole lot to me over the years. His voice is just amazing +.+

I don't think I've heard a song by him that has been "not so good". He does his covers extremely well.

My favorites are Jar of Hearts (the original is also very very good!), Someone like you, If I die young .. and the list kind of goes on lol xD

But this song has probably meant the most to me and I don't think it's just because it was the first song I heard by him...

enjoy!


Don't want an ending - Sam Tsui

- Gabby


2 comments:

  1. UPPDATERA! :( Du är seg. <3 Saknar dig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha jag vet xD har fått höra detta <3 men har haft en svacka i .. ALLT 8D ska uppdatera så snart jag kan ~ saknar dig ocksåå!

      Delete