Xat !

This can actually happens sometimes when I'm bored.. I visit places I haven't been to for a while (a loooong while) and when I'm lucky I actually meet people I haven't spoken to in ages. It feels good to know that they're well even though we never talk anymore :3



Talking about old memories is always a pleasure ~

I need to thank Ace and Barry for not forgetting about me after all this time lol xD
And I need to appologize to Yoko for not remembering him... =w= .. im so sorry Yoko QwQ (who I still cannot remember tbh)

I'm lucky to still have contact with Shannon, Crow and Ace Q.Q and I need to message Masi soon..
I miss Natsu too! ; w ; <3


Since you MAY have read all of that, and is probably bored out of your mind I'll share the song I'm spamming right now! :3


The Perfect Scene - Mercy Mercedes


Bai for now!


-Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment