I wanna spend!!

Okay, I've been thinking about my economy recently.. and it sucks :<
I have SO many things to save up for, mostly travels I really want to do this and next year..
I'm also saving up for a new camera and I STILL owe my mom alot so I'm practically gonna pay for my own drivers licence now.. lol

And ofc, I look at all these clothes and go like "aaahh...."
But NAKA! :<
Looking never hurt anyone though <3 .. or does it? It sure feels like it hurts to me.. TTwTT


ooooh that skirt .. <3


..*drool drool*..



Life sure is unfair *sob* ....



I have a low budget each month since I have to spend some money on necessities and also for traveling down to my boyfriend a little now and then (who just HAD to live so extremely far away T.T)

Maybe a walk can cheer me up...

Take care everyone! 


- Gabby

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete