Tsubasa Masuwaka ♥

One of my favorite japanese models +.+ I completely adore her look, and I'd love to try out one of her Dollywink eyelashes one day ~ I'm very cheap when it comes to false eyelashes and in the end they just sit in a box under my bed and collect dust ^^' I really need to start using them more often ...

Like I mentioned before, I loved her circle lenses Geo Bambi Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown(link) which I also made a review on! Click the link to read the review if you missed it ~

Look how pretty though.

tsubasa masuwaka dollywink candy doll
tsubasa masuwaka dollywink candy doll
tsubasa masuwaka dollywink candy doll
tsubasa masuwaka dollywink candy doll
tsubasa masuwaka dollywink candy doll
tsubasa masuwaka dollywink candy doll
tsubasa masuwaka dollywink candy doll
tsubasa masuwaka dollywink candy doll
tsubasa masuwaka dollywink candy doll
tsubasa masuwaka dollywink candy doll
tsubasa masuwaka dollywink candy doll

 I must say I'm still not a big fan of "Milky Bunny" >w< Even though she's a gorgeous model and a talented person overall, her music might just not be my cup of tea atm ~
Also, I do not use any products from Candy Doll that is placed on the skin because of how sensitive it is to makeup ^.^' Pores that easily clog and so on .. Q.Q
I DO, on the other hand, use the Ramune Pink Lipstick from Candy Doll(link) - where the link takes you to a very lazy review on it ^^'


tsubasa masuwaka dollywink candy doll


emo scene girl blog




#tsubasa #masuwaka #circle #lenses #lipstick #candydoll #brunette #pretty #eyelashes #milky #bunny #dollywink

2 comments: