How to make your nails grow faster with oliveoil

Like a lot of girls out there, I don't have too much patience with my nails and I try to take care of myself as much as I can by eating and sleeping right so that my hair and nails will grow out strong and healthy (and ofcourse for the other health benefits!) ^.^'

Here's a really great tip that you can find all over the internet really! A lot of people has noticed positive effects of this and I'm no exception myself.

So if you want to know how to make your nails grow faster and stronger, keep reading! 


All you need is...

All you need to do is pour oliveoil into a small plasticbag or a bowl, so much that you know it will cover your fingertips, and then add a "generous" amount of salt. It will sink to the bottom but just dig your nails in there! Keep your nails in the mix for 15 minutes, relax, watch an episode of your favorite series, then remove and wash off with tepid water.

how to make your nails grow faster stronger

I personally prefer using a plasticbag because I feel I can relax my hand more than if they are in a bowl (sometimes I even use a rubberband around my wrist so the bag will be stuck there). I don't know what you think but keeping your fingertips in a bowl for 15 minutes is kind of tiring ^.^' 
By using a plasticbag you will also avoid making an oily mess and it's easier to make sure your nails are getting soaked. 

how to make your nails grow faster stronger

Do this as often as you want but most people just do it once a week, including me!

Good luck! =^.^=

how to make your nails grow faster stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment