Alternative Photoshoot: ~ Vanity ~

I haven't been very active this week since my guy came over and my mother got sick at the same time so ^.^' we're trying to spend a lot of time together as well as helping my mother out around the house.. but I'm doing my best!

This is from the photoshoot I had last summer with my friend.
I have two other posts with this outfit! Just click the links below to see them.

~ In the Forest ~
~ Crow ~

emo scene girl purple hair extensionsrocker girl emo cute

Model: Me
Photographer: Sandra

I would tell you where I bought my stuff for this alternative look but alot of the stores are in Sweden so unless you are Swedish then you might have to look for them at other places.. ^w^''

(links to the online stores included)

Outfit: 

Jacket: Ullared ~ 
Gloves: Accessorize
Purple extensions: Glitter
Mirror: I borrowed from my friend ~

I was kind of happy with the makeup for this shoot ^_^

5 comments:

  1. Så himla fina bilder, älskar håret :D

    //http://adaras.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautifuuul ;v; <3 hope you had fun with your boy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw @w@ thanks dear <3 Yea, it was really nice >w< <3 !

      Delete
  3. wow what a nice post. I like it very much and i must say that you have done a great work here.
    This is what I need. I like it very much . Thanks for sharing!



    Best Cosplay
    Cosplay Costumes
    Cosplay store
    Halloween store

    ReplyDelete