Unicorn top - my funky outfit!


An outfit I've been wearing a lot this summer in Sweden ^^ I really like the unicorn top <3 I actually wasn't going to buy it at first. When I was out shopping with my boyfriend he saw that top, pointed at it and chuckled a bit. 
"That's pretty cool". And I laughed a bit with him before I said 
"...I bet I can pull that off though"
So I tried it and his answer was pretty much 
"... you actually do pull it off."

So I ended up buying it.. because we both liked it all of a sudden xD How things can turn out when we are out together.... I would never had bought it myself if he hadn't pointed it out!



unicorn top


Unicorn Top: New Yorker
Skull Jeanswest: Gina Tricot
Leggins: Convention (närcon)

This works really well with my blond clip-ons: 



emo girl with blonde
Wearing the "puppyeyes" make-up on this one aswell 


1 comment: