Hair change

So I've booked an evening (when I'm back from Paraguay) with my 'personal hairdresser' and decided what to do with my hair.. I've wanted a change for a long time now, and I've finally gathered the courage to try a little color in my hair ^.^'

I've been all black hair for about three years now and I feel like it's time for me to try my own boundaries! Since I'm really comfortable with black hair, I'm sure I'll return to it quickly enough.. but since it's so easy to go from any color to plain black, I shouldn't be too scared of trying other colors.

My hair has been very very DRY for a long time now and since I bought new products to fix this I decided to cut it to save some product and get rid of the dry ends....

with this shorter cut, I think it would be cute with some color aswell :3 BUT! I won't tell you yet what I'm going to do! *teehee*

This summer, I want to try other colors aswell! I've always wanned to try being a redhead for once ~ but before that I'm going to be black haired again for my Snow White shoot with Saica :3 woop! Look forward to that!

A bad picture of me in my purple wig: 


purple hair



- Gabby

2 comments:

  1. you're sooo cuuute QwQ *Excited about the hairchange* <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear >w< <3 ! Good because you will have to take picture of it when it's done @w@ <3 !!

      Delete