Dry Hair: My Products! ☆ ( + tips on how to use )


I don't know why but in my case, my hair is very very dryyy .. and I realised it when it was almost too late =w=' Since I went on vacation I've done a lot of things to try to get my hair back on track again!

For now, it seems to be working ~ So I thought I'd share what I use for others with the same problem, how to deal with dry and frizzy hair!

Psst! See how dry and frizzy me hair is in this pic? Disaster D8

dry hair tips


shampoo and conditioner for dry hair

  • First of all, I've started to use the Garnier Respons series with Avocado Oil and Shea Butter ingredients that are famous for adding moisture and softness to dry hair. Perfect for me!


Review: 

The other shampoos and conditioners before these ones, used to leave my hair tangled when I got out of the shower. I realised I haven't been feeling the soft silky feeling of my hair in the shower for a really long time.. years. But with this conditioner, I felt it from the first time I used it! It left my hair feeling soft and silky when I got out of the shower, and guess what! I could run my fingers through my hair. NO TANGLING WHATSOEVER. I also really believe in avocado oil and I know for sure it gives moisture to my hair! 
Lovely smell too! ^^ 
4,5/5


hydrating hair mask for dry hair

  • Moroccanoil intense hydrating mask: The name says it all. Intense hydrating and you can feel it to the max. Have it on for 30 minutes with a warm towel around your head and you get mega hydration of doom. Your hair will thank you for this...


 Review: 

It's expensive and if you have thick hair, it will run out very very soon. BUT! If you can order a cheap one, this is a product totally worth the bargain. If you want something that works, you will have to give up a little cashmoney, honey.
But remember, if you want to get the most out of this product, have it on for 30 minutes (not more, not less, because after 30 minutes your hair is "full" and won't take up more of the mask. Leave it on more and your hair will get "overhydrated" and very prone to breakage. Compare it to having your nails in water for too long.) Put a towel in the microwave for a bit and wrap it around your hair to make it suck up more of the hydrating goodness ~

4,5/5 (because of the price)



For now, I can't say much of the Aussie product more than the fact that many have said good things about it and I will make sure to try it out soon!


Hope this helped a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment