Sneakers with studs, Converse-looking


Today we went from Paraguay to Argentina for a fullday of --- shoppiiiiing! *hands in the air like a dork* ~

Uhm, so since it was dark when we got home today, I can't show what I bought exactly (but I did find some goodies for almost no money at all) but I promise to put some pictures up as soon as I can tomorrow..


To the topic: I found these awesome shoes in a tiny shoeshop in Posadas, Argentina!

If you like the design of converse shoes and you want a "a different kind of converse", you'd fall in love with these too!

Platform Converse/Sneakers with studs:





With a pair of ripped black jeans, I just know it would look so awesome +.+'  it goes really well with the clothes I've been using recently...

I see these shoes with a somekind of K-pop outfit ^.^' I'm really inspired by the fashion in K-pop, especially these girls *points down*


I imagine these shoes with something like this: 





2NE1 source: google


So now you probably wonder, why did I not get these shoes? Well the awful truth is, they were too small.

Yes yes, curse my bigfeet! T^T'  but fear not!

I will keep an eye out for these in town AND online, and if I find them again I will post them back up ^^


- Gabby


Psst! Looking for more feminine shoes? Look over HERE !

2 comments: