An Unusual Store in Paraguay!


I didn't forget that I was supposed to post about my recent shopping, and it's coming!
When I was here as a teenager, even though the prices were incredibly low back then (a little higher today) there wasn't much to buy. The fashion was different here than it was in Sweden and nothing really appealed to me. But NOW!
The stores sure have been updated, you can find a lot here for incredible prices! (At least for swedes I guess) I think I bough about 10 pieces of clothes for.. 400kr ($62)? maybe?

I will show a lot of my new clothes in sweden! But for now, let me talk about the unusual store I found!


I never thought I would find a store like this in Paraguay of all places! Years ago, this was far from reality!


japan store cute stuff scene


So much coloooorrr <3 .. 

I just LOVE stores like this with FUN written all over it!
And the prices.. a pair of lashes for 10 kr? ($1,5) Uh, YES PLEASE.

When I walked in here I felt like a kid in a candyshop =^-^=  so excited and full of happiness!

Sadly, it was the second we had to leave the town to get home since it was really late and the shopladies stared at me with evil eyes... meuw.

But I'm visiting this store again, and believe me, my wallet is gonna suffer.......

No comments:

Post a Comment