What My Phone-Screen Looks Like!

Haha, random topic but I thought it might be fun to show what my phone looks like ^^ not outside but my theme. I've seen a lot of people do this on their blogs and I sometimes think it's fun to see what kind of creative theme others have. So I decided to show my own!

I really like it since it's so girly and cute ~ I've had this theme for a very long time now. Sure I like variation but I just got stuck with this D: can't seem to let it go yet haha

cute theme for phonecute pink phone theme
























I just love how the icons look! All cutified ~ The perfume bottle in the down right corner is were my other apps are.

Unfortunately I don't have a perfectly matched textmessage theme but I've had this for a while too and I think it's kind of cute too ~

cute pink theme textmessages

Hehe, excuse the blurryness~ but yea, this is what my textmessages look like :3 they have these little bear thingies, hearts in the background and tiny ribbons in the upper corner of each message. I also changed the standard font of my whole phone in the options!

Soo this is what my phone looks, insiiiideee >:3 hehe

To install these themes I used the app Go Sms Pro <--link ~
Some of the themes cost money but there are lots of goodlooking ones for free too, like mine!

Once again, thanks for reading! xoxo,

emo scene core girl blog

5 comments:

  1. Awww it looks so cute D8 <3 /jelly Should fix something like that too... At least I have some Pusheen buttons 8DD
    And yaaay Himechaaan 8D ~~ Harrarr <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have some other page like Instagram or Facebook to follow your work/daily pictures? *o* Because you are so beautiful but you rarely update your blog. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, im sorry! I haven't updated my blog for a long time and there actually is a reason for that which ofcourse will be explained in a post soon!
      I have instagram which I update daily since its so convenient for me atm. Name is CandyAbuse. I'm so glad you made this comment it really helps me wanting to update when I get comments like this ^__^ I look forward to seeing you on my instagram!

      xoxo,
      Gabby

      Delete
  3. Aww it looks so cute <3 Mine is all pink to ^__^

    ~ Sann
    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete